The BOA Lite is a lightweight, comfortable corset that provides mild lumbosacral support from L1 - L5.
It combines all the features of the BOA Classic but without the rigid anterior panel. It features the patented Lacer Compression System, which utilizes a multiple teardrop channel design, high-tension cords, and a single-pull strap to apply circumferential compression.
Common Examples of Use
- Low back pain
- Low back sprains / strains
- Lumbar disc injury
- Easy application with single-pull design
- Even, progressive compression from proprietary teardrop Lacer Compression System
- Easily adjustable for all day wear
- Breathable interior spacer fabric for maximum comfort
- Midline opening eases pressure over the incision site, allowing for wound inspection without removing the orthosis