LifeSource Deluxe One-Step Blood Pressure Monitor
This monitor features a Pressure Rating Indicator, which shows the user’s blood pressure category from measurements taken. It alerts the user of the presence of an irregular heartbeat and provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even if an irregular heartbeat occurs.
Also, it calculates the average of your total readings stored in the 90 reading memory, which is a convenient way to get a snapshot of your measurements over time. Additionally, this monitor also provides a clock which allows users to determine what date and time a previous measurement was taken.
AC Power Adapter is included with this kit.
Auto inflation Wrist type Blood Pressure & Pulse Monitor
Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Memory is a fully automatic wrist unit featuring easy-to-use, one-button operation.
- Speedy and Comfortable Measurement by IQ System
- 2 X 30 times Memory and Data Average
- Choice of 6 Languages Instruction
- Date and Time function
Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Model
Accurate, precise, smooth & fast measurement for upper arm.
- Large easy to read wide angle LCD
- Simple one touch measurement
- Compact design & cofortable cuff
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector, WHO Indicator
- 120 Memory in 3 database
Digital Comfy TENS 2 Channel Model EV-804
The Comfy TENS® featured 5 stimulation modes and adjustable pulse width, pulse rate and treatment timer. Its large liquid display showing the mode name and all settings is ideal for users to check the setting in any time.
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Size: 10.1cm(L) x 6.1cm(W) x 2.45cm(H)
- Weight: 150 grams with battery
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1Hz/Step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10μs/step
- Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous
Comes with 9 Volt battery, Hard Shell Case and Instruction Manual.
Bayer’s CONTOUR® meter offers simple and accurate testing plus options for customized diabetes management.
- Bayer’s No Coding™ technology: Bayer’s test strips code the meter automatically for every test
- No interference with sugars known to cause false high results in some meters*
- Easy-to-read display with large, clear numbers
- Fast 5-second test time and small 0.6 μL blood sample
Advanced features to personalize diabetes management
- Individual setting of HI/LO targets decided by you and your healthcare professional
- Pre-meal and post meal marking of test results
- Reminder function for individually selected post-meal testing time
- 30-day pre- and post-meal averages
- Mark results as pre- or post- meal tests
- 7, 14 and 30-day averages